Human Body Big Data
Human Body Big Data
Chinese Society for Anatomical Sciences organized relevant experts to accredit “China Digihuman Anatomy System” developed by Shandong Echung Electronics Co., Ltd on February 25th of 2010. Specific opinions are as follows:
I. Proposed technical files are complete and intact, data are detailed and accurate, which are in line with accreditation requirements.
II. The research has applied complete tomographical data of human of the Third Military Medical University (winning the 2nd prize of 2007 National Science and Technology Progress Award) for images organization and separation, boundary extraction and 3D modeling. By utilizing self-developed controlling software, the following functions have been realized:
1. 3D models are precise and complete; the surface texture is in line with the requirement.
2. The integrated sagittal and coronal section images are clear.
3. Structure of the directory is reasonable, which has realized the correspondence of the structure and directory, marking of key structures and introduction to the structure.
4. 3D models can be operated conveniently and display smoothly. It is capable of better realizing double panel display and stereoscopic display.
5. The system is suitable for not only offline applications, but also online applications.
III. The system can be used for assisted teaching system applications during anatomy courses, published on the campus network for self-study of students, or used for references of clinicians. It is the only complete Digihuman anatomy system on the basis of body characteristics of Chinese people currently in the world among similar products, performance of which is superior to other similar products. Especially under the current circumstances with the shortage of anatomical specimens, application of the system can effectively reduce the consumption of corpses. It is in line with strategic requirements of China`s sustainable development and capable of well helping students to master the knowledge of human anatomic structure.
Overall rating: It has reached the international advanced level.
Advice: Develop the multi-language version, popularize and apply it in anatomy teaching.